Tuesday 12 February 2013

DIY - Make your own doll!



Click here for the Italian version.

Hello my dears! Today I'm sharing with you a very simple and funny DIY project! 
I've seen it some days ago at this supercute blog: see kate sew and I couldn't resist from trying to sew it!I really love Kate's projects, she is a source of inspiration for me and a motivation for myself to keep getting better!
I've decided to make this little doll for my niece, she was born in December and I wanted to do something special for her, so I've tried this project!
I'm not very good with the sewing machine but I've tried my best. I've chosen a pink felt for the hair, because I've always loved anime characters with pink hair, some white fabric for the arms and the legs, and a simple polka dot fabric for the dress.
I am happy with the results, I can't wait to give it to my sister.
Sewing this doll was very funny, and when I was finished my childhood memories came back to me, so...the motto of this project is "bring back your childhood memories"!
Good luck with your work. Have fun :)




Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment