Sunday 16 June 2013

Weekly inspirations - four


The picnic season is upon us! I really love summer, actually I love every season but..summer and spring are the picnic seasons! Few days ago I was searching on amazon a cheap picnic basket to buy...I want them all! They are so beautiful! I'll absolutely buy one!
This week I've started a DIY project with some old IKEA placemats, I hope to share it with you very soon!
These are the inspirations of this week, I hope you will like them:

DIY : A beautiful and easy DIY project with milk bottles and pastel colors. If you like it take a look at say yes to hoboken website.

LET'S PARTY : as I just said this is the picnic season! Celebrate June (or whatever you want) with a great lunch into nature. You can watch this cute project at oh happy day blog.

YUM :  A fruit cheesecake without baking, superfast and easy! You can read the recipe at oggi pane e salame website. It's an Italian site, if you want me to translate the recipe don't hesitate to ask, I'll be happy to rewrite the recipe for you.

WISHLIST : I'm a flats lover...I really want these ballerinas! I love the color and the detail on the tip. If you love them too take a look at modcloth site.

DESIGN :  lovely tables at the ikibana restaurant by El Equipo Creativo. I think they are beautiful and functional.

Have a nice week.

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment