Friday 30 August 2013

TRAVELS - Val Gardena into the nature!


Click here for the Italian version.

Last week I left the hot city for the wonderful Val Gardena's mountains! It was my first attempt at trekking, it has been really demanding but I liked it!
I've always loved nature, I think that spending time into the nature is the best medicine - and sometimes the solution - for every problem. When I'm alone in the nature I recharge my strengths and I remember to myself  how beautiful is to be surprised by its beauties.
This video is my first experiment as director, is the first time I make somethings like this on my own and I've done my best!
I love watching videos on vimeo and youtube and I've always wanted to make one! I finally did it!!
I hope you can enjoy the wonderful landscapes I've seen, hopefully it will be the first of a looong series!
I'll also share some photos we've taken during the week soon.

"The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man"
Author Unknown

Have a great weekend!

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment