Sunday 26 May 2013

WEEKLY INSPIRATIONS - three


Hi guys! Sunday has finally arrived! This has been a very busy week for me, I worked on the Ice Cream contest I told you about last week. I've been up late every night because I had to go to work during the day!
It was hard but I'm really satisfied! When I'll know the contest result I'll share it with you!
Next week I hope to find the time to make something on my to do list!
Meanwhile these are my weekly inspirations:

DIY : A super cute DIY tablecloth project! There is a step by step tutorial on the sweetest occasion website! When I saw it I immediately signed it on my to do list! (my to do list is veeeery long....help!)

YUM : Summer is coming don't get caught unprepared! On Martha Stewart website there are 10 yummi smoothie recipes ! I can't wait to try all of them!

INTERIOR : I love colors, especially in interiors! I like this idea, characterize one room with a special color and go the extra mile on the door! Amazing! Take a look at Fresh home - design and architecture site, there are many interesting ideas.

PHOTOGRAPHY :  This is a Csonge Balla photo. I love the composition and the first time I looked at this photo I thought about a little bicycle family! I could write a story about it for my little niece, it would be really funny!

LOGO : Last but not least there is this Ice cream social logo designed by Patrick Mahoney on dribbble! Simple, essential...perfect! I was inspired by it for the logo of the Ice cream contest.

That's all!!!
I hope you will be inspired by these projects/pictures too! 
Have a nice Sunday!

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment