Tuesday 10 September 2013

Weekly inspirations - seven


Click here for the Italian version.

Here I am again! These are my September's weekly inspirations!
This time I've added something new!

DIY : Elsie and Emma never disappoint us! This summer they have posted this beautiful DIY project on their blog (A Beautiful Mess), I'm totally in love with it, I love the colors, the geometric patterns and I love the idea! Great job girls!

SCENTS : Coffee's scent in the morning...It's one of my favorites scents, It gives me the strength to stand up and to start a new day!

YUM : Do you want to eat a yummy snack but you don't have the time to make it? This is the perfect recipe!! Banana pops!

DREAMS : Best friends for frosting website is seeking contributors to join his team. What do you think..should I apply?

LET'S PARTY : A giant glitter arrow that seems to say " the party is this way" ! Brilliant!
It was made for a weeding, you can see all the photos of the wedding here at 100 Layer cake website.

ARCHITECTURE :  "The Organic Architecture is created from the love for the human nature" 
Frank Lloyd Wright
This house designed by Arkin Tilt Architects is a wonderful example of architecture. In this house nature and architecture coexist with a perfect combination of natural and modern materials. Love this project.

That's all! Have a nice week

Michela

No comments:

Post a Comment